Returning in 2019: "Faces of Colorado"
Unique opportunity features profiles of local businesses
Returning for 2019, ColoradoBiz Magazine presents a unique opportunity to show the faces behind some of the state’s notable businesses. Distinguished by artistically composed photography, “Faces of Colorado” is an editorialized, photo-driven special advertising section that provides an eye-catching platform for you to share your message with our 40,000 readers.
Featuring personalities from a range of local industries, these advertorial “biographies” are category exclusive, meaning you will be seen as the face of your specialty. Whether you are the head of a large company or the brains behind a burgeoning startup, “Faces of Colorado” is a chance to tell your story—why you’re at the top, or how you’re going to get there.
These full-page, formatted ads feature the depth of a serious photo essay with dramatic photography, 100 words of advertiser provided copy describing the essence of the specialty goods and services that make their individual business stand out among the rest.
Your ad includes:
• Exclusive ownership of your own Face of Colorado specialty
• First right of refusal on 2020 Face of Colorado specialty
• Professional photography session
• Client will receive 2-3 photos to choose from
• 100 words of sponsored content
• Will run in eNewsletter to 14,000 subscribers
• Online at cobizmag.com
• Website Service Directory page
• Section also printed separately and handed out at all your events.
• Receive 50 copies of section
To be featured in Faces of Colorado, contact Sylvia Harmon, Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or Glenda Garrett, Account Manager at email@example.com