The Future of Mining Americas takes place from 29-30 October in Denver and has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the future mining landscape on a strategic level across the Americas, enabling attendees to discover the latest innovations and technologies which are driving mine productivity, mine efficiency and mine safety.
Hot topics include:
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Afzal Jessa, Chief Digital Officer, Vale
- Gordana Slepcev, Chief Operating Officer, Anaconda Mining
- John Mullally, Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Energy, Goldcorp
- Ricardo Adame, Group Executive, Global Communications, Newmont Mining
- Mohammad Babaei, Digital Mining Innovation Lead, Teck Resources
- Arun Narayanan, Group Head Data Analytics, Anglo American
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.