Article submission guidelines for ColoradoBiz online
Do you have what it takes to write for ColoradoBiz online?
We're always looking for business professionals with a passion for sharing their insights and experience with our readers who want to write, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly columns.
And if you’re an established business blogger with your own website and followers, we’d love to talk with you about expanding your reach by blogging weekly for us!
ColoradoBiz readers are business professionals interested in:
- Business insights
- Leadership and management
- Sales tips
- Work/life balance
- Business trends
- Real estate
- Business people
- C-suite insights
- Movers and shakers
- Success stories
- Made in Colorado
What are we looking for?
- Well-written, high-quality, original content. If you plan to repurpose content from your blog, we ask that you re-write it for us.
- Content that is free of blatant self- or product-promotion.
- Include a copyright-free image to accompany your post if possible.
- Please keep posts between 750 and 1500 words.
- Our editors reserve the right to edit and adapt your column or guest blog, including headlines, copy, images, hyperlinks and format/flow issues to maximize the reader experience and optimize the content’s search rankings.
- You are responsible for your own fact-checking.
Is this a paid opportunity?
No, but it’s a chance to promote yourself, your blog/website and your unique ideas. Columns and blogs are accompanied by a profile with your name, bio and a link back to your blog/website.
How do you submit a column?
Please submit content as a Word document and email to Lisa Ryckman along with a brief bio and jpeg headshot. Deadlines are rolling, so submit at your convenience.
When will my column appear on CoBizMag.com?
If accepted, your column will be posted on our home page and featured in our e-newsletter within two to three weeks, often sooner.