Most Popular Stories
- Women business owners thrive with confidence, conviction
- Top five Facebook relationship rules for business
- The risks and benefits of board bias
- The Economist: The Bitcoin phenomenon
- Beyond selling widgets in Widgetville
- Nobel Prize-winning investments?
- Top seven tips for savvy talent selection
- Can you get the best work out of the people you manage?
Select a month to view events:
- --Choose Date--
April 23 - April 23
2014 Made in Colorado Manufacturing Forum
Time: April 23: 1:00 pm - April 23: 6:00 pm
Location: The McNichols Building - 144 West Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80202
This event will bring together industry, trade, higher education, and policy-makers to showcase achievement and discuss solutions to issues challenging Colorado's manufacturing sector.
The afternoon's highlight will be the second annual Colorado Manufacturing Awards presentation - recognizing Colorado's top manufactured products as selected by magazine editors, event sponsors, and partners.
1:00pm - 1:30pm: Registration
1:30pm - 2:45pm: B2B Lounge
2:45pm - 3:00pm: Break
3:00pm - 4:00pm: Panel of Peers Discussion
4:00pm - 4:30pm: Colorado Manufacturing Awards
4:30pm - 6:00pm: Reception with Hors D'oeuvres and Drinks
Participants of the B2B Lounge will be eligible for Made in Colorado Giveaways - donated by MADE 250 Companies.
**Registration closes on Monday, April 21, 2014.**
If tickets have not sold out, they will be available at the door on Wednesday, April 23 for $79; however, attendees must be registered beforehand to participate in the B2B Lounge.
For more information contact Daron Linton:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.662.5256
Thank you to our Sponsors and Partners!
Presenting Sponsors: BKD and Citywide Banks
Premier Sponsors: Footers Catering and Yellowdog Printing
Partners: Denver Office of Economic Development, CAMA, CCIA, Colorado Manufacturing Initiative, Something Independent and Colorado BioScience Association
Events for 11/13/2013
November 13, 2013 - November 13
Media Skills Training Workshop: Don’t Become the Next Media Disaster!
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Location: The Wildlife Experience, 10035 S. Peoria Street. Parker, CO 80134
• Communicate With Confidence Under Pressure and Control Public Information.
• Learn What to Say and Not Say… in just 90 minutes!
• Learn Key Messaging Techniques for media interviews or business presentations.
Who Should Attend:
• CEOs, Senior Level Executives
• Public Relations Spokespeople
• Business Owners
• Board Members
• Executive Directors
• Communication Officers
• Elected Officials & Candidates
About the Speakers:
Esty Atlas is 4-time Emmy award winning broadcast writer, reporter, and producer. She has provided media training to upper management of Fortune 500 executives, managers, professionals and elected officials. She has worked with investigative journalists, editors, videographers and reporters in television news for more than 16 years in top U.S. markets.
Melanie Goetz, MBA, is a marketing consultant, speaker, author, public education specialist.