Most Popular Stories
Select a month to view events:
- --Choose Date--
Events for 03/12/2014
March 12, 2014 - March 12
Savvy Social Security Planning Workshop for Boomers
Time: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: 44 Cook Street Suite 100, Denver CO 80206
An educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" has been scheduled for Wednesday March 12, 2014 at 11 AM. The workshop will be held at our office 44 Cook St Suite 100, Denver CO 80220. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Individuals may reserve space by calling 303-398-7031 or emailing email@example.com.
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income