@cobizmag on Twitter
Join Terumo BCT, formerly known as CaridianBCT, as we unlock the potential of blood. We are the world leader in blood component technology, delivering products, services and solutions for customers and their patients worldwide. Through collaboration with our customers and a commitment to innovation, we are the only company with the unique combination of apheresis, manual and automated whole blood processing and pathogen reduction technologies coupled with robust technology, innovation and core competencies in therapeutic apheresis, cell collections and cell processing. As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado we operate in 120 countries with more than 2,600 associates around the world.
Our company has been voted and recognized as a:
* “Best Places to Work” employer byThe Denver Business Journal and 5280 Magazine (2003)
* Top five world-class training organization by Training and Developmen tMagazine (2011 & 2012)
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values and respects your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do, we invite you to work with us now!
|Years of Experience
High School or Equivalent
* Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
* Some college course work preferred.
* Knowledge required to perform at this level is generally acquired through several years of office administrative experience. Experience with handling high volume, complex administrative work is desirable. Experience in a corporate office environment preferred.
* Requires effective interpersonal skills and behaviors conducive to a service/team-oriented environment (e.g., diplomacy, tact, flexibility, positive approach).
* Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
* Requires ability to plan and meet deadlines, prioritize, and handle several projects simultaneously.
* Requires ability to be self-directing and to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Demonstrated effective problem solving capability with creativity in providing solutions to new issues to exploring alternatives.
* Requires knowledge and ability to organize meetings, travel schedules, and other arrangements.
* Requires ability to take correspondence involving technical and complex vocabulary.
* Requires good knowledge of English vocabulary.
* Requires ability to communicate effectively and employ a high level of diplomacy and tact both verbally and in writing.
* Requires a broad-based understanding of and proficiency in the use of MS Suite - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In the typical office environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
Under general supervision, supports a particular function by providing a high level of administrative expertise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides administrative expertise in supporting two Vice Presidents and their business areas (hospital segment and Biotech)
* Executes administrative support functions (phone, mail, typing, travel, projects).
* Establishes, implements, and maintains procedures and systems for processing work, cyclical tasks and projects, communicating schedules, keeping records, board meetings, special council meetings, agendas, etc.
* Using MS Suite prepares a variety of narrative and/or numerical material, some of which is difficult and/or complex and may be confidential in nature.
* Establishes, revises, and maintains office filing systems that require the filer to employ knowledge of department operations, discretion in determining the proper place for filing documents, and to have an effective retrieval system.
* Performs file searches as requested, or in conjunction with other assigned duties, and maintains appropriate controls over materials taken out of the filing system.
* Identifies process improvements where necessary and assists in planning and implementing new procedures and programs.
* Acts somewhat independently using discretion in the disposition of routine and non-routine matters.
* Performs general reception duties on occasion by receiving incoming calls and visitors to the department or area.
* Maintain confidential information
* Reviews and processes meeting expenses for payment.
* Develops departmental expense assumptions for budgeting.
* Executes departmental budget and related planning documents.
* Coordinates workshops and other meetings.
* Establishes meeting locations and coordinates arrangements.
* Develops or participates in preparation and completion of special projects, particularly presentations.
* Composes correspondence, establishes formats, and edits work for content. Able to interpret dictation and redraft for clarification so that no final proofreading is required.
* Composes, signs, and releases routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
* Takes and transcribes dictation for correspondence and confidential reports involving technical and complex vocabulary.
How to apply
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
From the Denver Post
- EAGLE-Net: capstone or black eye for century-old Denver Rotary Club?
- DeBoskey: The 7 deadly excuses for avoiding philanthropy
- Aereo temporarily halts Internet TV service in Denver after ruling
- CH2M Hill sees opportunity in post-Fukushima nuke decommissioning
- Colorado coal revenues high, but GAO says sloppy leasing cost millions