@cobizmag on Twitter
42A Human Resources Specialist
American Residential Communities (ARC) is a national property management company. We currently manage more than 200 communities, in 22 states. Our team of more than 800 professionals is committed to creating and maintaining communities our residents are proud to call home. You'll feel the same sense of pride when you join us as a Financial and Operations Analyst.
Army National Gaurd
|Years of Experience
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
* Must have strong critical reasoning skills
* Self-motivation and self-management is a must
* Must have time management skills and flexibility (able to handle multiple projects simultaneously) to meet deadlines
* Candidates must be fully proficient with common computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
* Strong math, analytical and computer skills are required
* Candidates must be able to travel and work overtime
Our analysts work directly with senior management and are exposed to all aspects of the Company's operations, acquisition/disposition efforts, forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
Analyst duties will include but not limited to operations analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, process implementation, and assisting senior management with an array of important special projects. Analysts also handle a variety of analyses on properties, assist with financing, due diligence and the evaluation of corporate opportunities.
How to apply
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
From the Denver Post
- Payment of fees all that stands between Mile High Cab and first fares
- Competing mountain community websites settle lawsuit
- Commercial drones may take off after judge rejects government fine
- Living among equals: Thornton and Centennial have narrow income gap
- Greyhound Park developer chosen in Commerce City