@cobizmag on Twitter
Executive Administrative Assistant
StoneRiver Group is a holding company that owns several insurance services businesses, including StoneRiver National Flood Services, StoneRiver Insurance Solutions, StoneRiver RegEd, Emerald Connect, StoneRiver Pharmacy Solutions and Progressive Medical. The businesses are operated as separate companies with independent management teams. The StoneRiver Group affiliated companies are committed to being the provider of choice for the Life/Annuity, P&C/Workers Comp and Reinsurance markets. Hundreds of insurance carriers, as well as thousands of agents, brokers, and dealers, and tens of thousands of pharmacies rely on us. Through innovative solutions, flexible services offerings, and strategic sourcing options, we provide the agility to remain competitive in the changing insurance landscape – today and tomorrow.
|Years of Experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 8 years administrative support required with at least 5 years for a C-level or senior level executive preferred.
• Executive administrative experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred
• Minimum of 2 years project manage
To provide skilled and efficient administrative support to the Executive Team, acting as a liaison with senior executives, board members and clients. Additional responsibilities include management of the phone system and all incoming calls, incoming and outgoing mail, and facilities management. This position will also involve assisting with general office duties as determined by HR Staff, and assisting the IT department and various vendors on large order purchasing.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
• Answer and re-direct all incoming phone calls
• Handle all incoming and outgoing express mail, including maintaining mailing supplies
• Work with IT to manage all cube/office space moves and assignments and maintain seating charts with all updates
• Create and maintain security ID badges and pictures
• Act as main point of contact for all incoming and outgoing contractors, including but not limited to Facet and email creation, and hire and departure notification
• Act as main point of contact for property management company and urgent matters
• Maintain scheduling and maintenance/storage of projectors
• Keep employee break rooms and front kitchen clean and organized
• Maintain stocked inventory, including water supply, in employee break rooms and front kitchen
• Keep meeting rooms stocked and clean (includes cleaning white boards and conference tables)
• Keep office supply room stocked and organized
• Order and maintain all office supplies
• Keep fax, copy and scanner machines in good working condition
• Load fax, copy and scanner machines with paper and toner on regular basis
• Maintain upkeep of all recycling bins and shredders
• Work with IT on pricing for hardware, software, memory upgrades, maintenance and support renewals by researching through various vendors
• Verify proper approvals for IT pricing, place orders and track all purchasing via Excel spreadsheet
• Issue and renew blanket purchase orders
• Work with IT to purchase new equipment and software for new hires – typically 3-4 orders with various vendors
• Work with vendors/suppliers/employees to resolve problems with orders and set up returns when necessary.
• Manage administrative support to the Executive Team includes but is not limited to scheduling appointments, preparing travel arrangements, correspondence, faxing, preparation and distribution of documents and other materials, etc.
• Calendar Management for Executive Team
• Coordinate travel arrangements Executive Team and other executives as needed.
• Complete expense reporting for Executive Team
• Supervises office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity
• Act as main point of contact for inter-company gatherings, including scheduling, making arrangements for food/beverage, audio/visual equipment as needed
• Prepare for business meetings including scheduling location, making arrangements for food/beverage as appropriate and greeting attendees.
• Manage and maintain extremely confidential/sensitive matters
• Schedule and assist in setting up conference calls
Additional, Non-Essential Functions/Responsibilities
• Strong administrative background and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Adobe, and Internet navigation
• Ability to define, measure, analyze, suggest improvements and implement controls related to the project processes
• Demonstrate dependability, sense of urgency and high attention to detail along with a superior ability to multi-task
• Ability to successfully interact with senior executive management
• Business acumen
• May also be responsible for the maintenance of facilities, equipment such as copy machines and office supplies.
• Maintain corporate files.
• Ability to take on ad hoc projects while maintaining work flow and administrative support.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong team lead
• Extremely responsive
• Results oriented
• Effective problem solver and decision maker
• Ability to take initiative in Executive Team absence
• Extremely organized
• Ability to organize and influence teams of people in a matrix environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Highly flexible and adaptable
People Management: N/A
Fiscal Management: N/A
How to apply
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
No matter how good you are, sometimes you hit major a crossroad in your career, find yourself with significant changeBy Dan King
(Editor's note: This is the third of three parts. Read Part 1 and Part 2.) Here are specific methods and instructionsBy Timothy LaMacchio
Did you know that you have a less than 1 in 500 chance of getting a job through the sending of anBy John Heckers
(Editor's note: This is the second of three parts. Read Part One.) Looking at the six conditions of jobBy Timothy LaMacchio
"Do you surf?" I asked a room full of business professionals during a recent presentation on the power of reputationBy Lida Citroën