@cobizmag on Twitter
Field Marketing Manager
At Panda we all share a common mission: 'deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.' We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values - Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Annual sales in 2010 were in excess of $1.4 billion. Panda Express added 76 new locations in 2010 and have added more than 600 locations in the last five years throughout the United States. In 2012, Panda will be operating well over 1,500 restaurants.Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
|Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years of relevant retail or restaurant experience.
- Ability to balance working from a home office and being out in the field visiting stores, while meeting business objectives
- Ability to assess business goals, market requirements, customers, challenges and opportunities within the region and input that knowledge into the creation of programs, etc.
- Must be innovative, organized, efficient and able to prioritize multiple projects while working with a team
- Travel 50-70%, which is inclusive of local and overnight travel
- Strong execution abilities and communication skills
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This person will be responsible for providing regional and local store marketing support to 100+ Panda Express quick-service restaurants in the Denver market. A proactive personalitiy is a must in this dynamic and growing role. Must love Panda's tasty food, be operations service oriented, have experience in developing, budgeting and managing marketing programs or co-branded promotions utilizing public relations, print, or radio.
The Field Marketing Manager will fulfill the following functions of national, regional and local store marketing support.
Strategically plan and execute results oriented campaigns, deliverables and programs at a regional and local store marketing level
- Partner with Regional Director of Operations, Area Coaches and field Marketing Director to develop and execute marketing strategies for the Region
- Develop and execute marketing plans for new store openings
- Coach and support operators on development and execution of local store marketing
- Define, develop and execute marketing strategies for the territory
- Develop grassroots and customize marketing approaches based on the needs of the area
- Provide coaching and support for sales opportunity restaurants
- Attend and support period operations meetings
- Reach out to local community organizations and leaders
- Focus on building stronger, tighter relationships with the customer base and building brand awareness of Panda Express within the target audience Develop & execute programs supporting national promotion sales goals.
- Plan, budget, manage and execute regional media and promotions, and provide analysis of results
- Work closely with restaurant operators on understanding and executing marketing programs
- Visit and be out in the field with restaurant operators at minimum of 50% to 70% of work time
How to apply
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
From the Denver Post
- Niwot's Bootstrap Brewing enters into agreement with Sanitas Brewing
- Boulder's Ayre Acoustics develops chip for Neil Young's PonoPlayer
- Small retailers capitalize on the appeal of Voodoo, Trader Joe's
- Frank Ocean cuts check to Chipotle with choice comment in memo field
- Low-wage workers struggle to find middle-pay jobs