@cobizmag on Twitter
|Years of Experience
Greenwood Village, Colorado
The qualified candidate will also:
- Collaborate with Publisher on story selection.
- Compile our monthly lists
- Assist in managing editorial budget
- Identify appropriate new writers
- Edit all content and fact-checking and copy
- Maintain tracking system for all edit and art content.
- Create and manage editorial schedules
- Be familiar with AP Style.
- Assist in preparing the imposition and editorial calendar.
- Research and write articles for ColoradoBiz
ColoradoBiz media is hiring a managing editor to coordinate print editorial efforts for this statewide business-to-business publication. The position is based in the publication’s Greenwood Village offices.
This individual will have experience in developing magazine or newspaper content strategies, assigning and procuring original editorial from staff writers or independent contractors, working closely with magazine or newspaper design professionals, and editing and making-ready edit files for submission to the printer. This individual will be a consummate team player, and understand the dynamics of a changing publishing landscape.
Experience with financial or business content is a plus, as is a willingness and comfort level to represent the magazine at events, pressers, and industry activities.
How to apply
Qualified employees should e-mail a cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to email@example.com. Only local candidates will be considered.
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
From the Denver Post
- Hickenlooper will convene group to review Colorado severance taxes
- Colorado HOAs vow strong defense of construction-defects law
- Home values at or near high in 29 metro communities; rents zoom too
- Teapot Dome oil field up for sale, this time to the highest bidder
- Sales of new US homes plunge 14.5 percent in March