@cobizmag on Twitter
|Years of Experience
Greenwood Village, Colorado
The qualified candidate will also:
- Collaborate with Publisher on story selection.
- Compile our monthly lists
- Assist in managing editorial budget
- Identify appropriate new writers
- Edit all content and fact-checking and copy
- Maintain tracking system for all edit and art content.
- Create and manage editorial schedules
- Be familiar with AP Style.
- Assist in preparing the imposition and editorial calendar.
- Research and write articles for ColoradoBiz
ColoradoBiz media is hiring a managing editor to coordinate print editorial efforts for this statewide business-to-business publication. The position is based in the publication’s Greenwood Village offices.
This individual will have experience in developing magazine or newspaper content strategies, assigning and procuring original editorial from staff writers or independent contractors, working closely with magazine or newspaper design professionals, and editing and making-ready edit files for submission to the printer. This individual will be a consummate team player, and understand the dynamics of a changing publishing landscape.
Experience with financial or business content is a plus, as is a willingness and comfort level to represent the magazine at events, pressers, and industry activities.
How to apply
Qualified employees should e-mail a cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only local candidates will be considered.