@cobizmag on Twitter
Sage Hospitality is one of the leading hotel management and development companies in the United States. Recognized as an innovative leader in our industry, we specialize in the management and development of premium-branded and independent hotels. We create value for hotel owners and investors through outstanding product development and superb asset management. This powerful combination fuels our vision of being recognized by our customers as the best in the business. Sage Hospitality Resources is a dynamic, growth-oriented company that prides itself on our commitment to values that support our management philosophy of exceeding associate, guest and hotel owner satisfaction. Ka
|Years of Experience
- Ability to read and understand the general ledger, balance sheet, and income statement financial reports.
- Understanding of bank reconciliation and sales tax filing.
- Ability to produce Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- 4 year Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ year works experience Hospitality industry experience preferred. Multi-Outlet (or property) experience a definite must.
- Must be detail oriented and deadline driven
- Ability to work some overtime without advance notice.
As a result of our continued growth and success we are looking to hire a Property Accountant to join our Corporate Accounting team in downtown Denver. Excellent opportunity offering unlimited growth potential for the right candidate. This position is responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, bank reconciliations, and sales tax returns.
Reporting to the Divisional Vice President the Property Accountant will:
- Handle the accounting for complex ownership structures and communicate with our ownership groups directly regarding financial statements.
- Account analysis for balance sheet, income, and expense accounts.
- Provide accounting and finance support (special projects) to the DVP, Regional Controllers, and VPs of Operations on a routine basis (Select Service Hotel Division)
- Analyze monthly financial statements.
- Provide support to external auditors during reviews and audits.
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts.
How to apply
Please mention you found this job listed on bizJOBS
No matter how good you are, sometimes you hit major a crossroad in your career, find yourself with significant changeBy Dan King
(Editor's note: This is the third of three parts. Read Part 1 and Part 2.) Here are specific methods and instructionsBy Timothy LaMacchio
Did you know that you have a less than 1 in 500 chance of getting a job through the sending of anBy John Heckers
(Editor's note: This is the second of three parts. Read Part One.) Looking at the six conditions of jobBy Timothy LaMacchio
"Do you surf?" I asked a room full of business professionals during a recent presentation on the power of reputationBy Lida Citroën
From the Denver Post
- Forest Service's Ken Kowynia reflects on 32 years in Colorado skiing
- Traffic-barrier company closes its doors day before Colfax Marathon
- Energy Department approves natural gas export permit
- General Motors stock rises above November 2010 IPO price
- European Union bans reuse of small olive oil bottles in restaurants