@cobizmag on Twitter
Senior Director, Community Benefits
As a member of Kaiser Permanente Colorado’s team, you’ll be proud of the contributions you make every day. From our allied health professionals to our RNs—we work together to advocate the health and well-being of our members, colleagues, and communities. And we do it all in an environment known for breathtaking scenery. Maintaining a close relationship with the natural beauty that surrounds them, the cities of Denver, Boulder, Longmont, and Colorado Springs offer something for everyone—from historic districts to family neighborhoods to world-class ski resort trails. Prepare to be inspired.
|Years of Experience
• A minimum of 12 years of experience leading community health programs, public health improvement initiatives, nonprofit organizations or foundation programs required
• A minimum of 8 years of management experience required
• Experience managing budgets in excess of $10 million required
• Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree in non-profit management, public health, business administration or related field required or equivalent experience can be considered
• Must have exemplary communications skills and ability to work effectively with diverse audiences and communities
• Healthcare experience highly preferred
• Familiarity w/ subsidized programs desired
• Experience managing complex, multi-organizational community development programs is preferred
The Senior Director is a voice for the organization's mission and charitable purpose and is responsible for leading, managing and providing strategic oversight for all Community Benefit and Community Relations functions. This includes oversight of the regional community benefit investment portfolio, development of investment strategies, development and execution of programs that maximize community impact and measurably improve community health, and oversight of community relations functions that enhance Kaiser Permanente's image and reputation in the community. Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures and performs in accordance with the Principles of Responsibilities and applicable regulatory requirements, external laws and accreditation standards. Appropriately reports observed fraud or abuse.
• Responsible for Kaiser Permanente's nonprofit mission, which includes; oversight and management of the Region's community benefit investment portfolio and safety net partnerships.
• Planning, executing, program performance and impact of community benefit programs and strategic initiatives.
• Community relations functions, including, sponsorships, corporate memberships and strategic board placements.
• Management and oversight of the Region's Medical Financial Assistance and charity care programs.
• Strategic grant making program and all related activities, including assuring the program meets all compliance and reporting requirements.
• Responsible for community facing and policy facing work in state subsidized programs (Medicaid and CHP+).
• Oversee execution and coordination of volunteer program and Education Theatre Programs.
• Other related duties as assigned.
How to apply