11 Colorado-based Hogan Lovells attorneys recognized
The lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America
Hogan Lovells, a global legal practice providing business-oriented legal advice, announced that 11 lawyers in its Colorado offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. In addition, Helen Atkeson was recognized as the 2018 Denver Public Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year."
The attorneys recognized include:
- SCOTT W. ANDERSON | Energy Law, Native American Law, Oil and Gas Law
- HELEN C. ATKESON | Public Finance Law
- DANIEL J. DUNN | Mass Tort Litigation, Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- COLE FINEGAN | Municipal Law
- LEA ANN FOWLER | Real Estate Law
- MARIANNE N. HALLINAN | Employment Law
- PAUL HILTON | Corporate Law, International Trade and Finance Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law
- DAVID LONDON | Environmental Law
- SCOTT H. REISCH | Environmental Law
- DAVID J. SCOTT | Project Finance Law, Public Finance Law
- DANIEL F. SHEA | Litigation – Securities, Securities Regulation
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive annual peer-review survey, and is not published in almost 70 countries worldwide. The current edition is based on more than 7.3 million evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Atkeson received the highest voting average in her specialty and metro area, having been on the forefront of high-profile public finance projects, including partnering with the Colorado High Performance Transportation Enterprise on public road expansion projects; working with the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority on multifamily and single-family housing transactions. She has also served as bond and disclosure counsel to The Regents of the University of Colorado, worked with the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority on revenue bond transactions and has previously been named one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women by the Colorado Women's Chmaber of Commerce.