Most Popular Stories
Select a month to view events:
- --Choose Date--
March 30 - March 31
2015 Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference
Time: March 30: 12:00 am - March 31: 11:59 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency, Denver
Web Site: http://rmcgc.com/
The Premier Conference for the Middle-Market.
“Playing to win” means understanding your competition, knowing where to play, and developing a strategy on how to win. The Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference attracts over 700 attendees, including C-level executives, private equity professionals, investment bankers, and trusted business advisors who are focused on creating maximum value for middle-market companies.
Conference participants come with a results-oriented mindset: find deal flow, make connections that matter, and adopt successful strategies for business success. They come ready to play to win.
Daymond John Co-Star of the reality business show “Shark Tank” and Founder & CEO of FUBU Clothing.
Amy Van Dyken-Rouen is the 6-time Olympic gold medal swimmer and Hall of Fame inductee.
April 30 - April 30
2015 Made in Colorado Manufacturing Forum
Time: April 30: 11:15 am - April 30: 6:00 pm
Location: McNichols Civic Center Bldg - 144 West Colfax Avenue Denver, CO 80202
You're invited to the 3rd Annual Made in Colorado Manufacturing Forum! MAKE IT WORK This highly anticipated event will showcase the achievements of the 250 Made in Colorado manufacturers and discuss solutions to issues challenging Colorado's manufacturing sector. Come ready to meet your peers, network, and be inspired with practical advice and key action items to increase revenue and achieve profitability goals!
- Exhibit Tables
- The ever-popular B2B Networking Lounge (for manufacturers ONLY)
- Panel of Peers Discussion
- Networking Reception
- 11:15 am: Registration Opens for Colorado Brewers
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm: Presentation and Lunch (for Colorado brewers ONLY)
- 1:00 pm: Registration Opens for Colorado Manufacturers
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm: B2B Networking Lounge (for Colorado manufacturers ONLY)
- 2:30 pm: Registration Opens for General Admission/Exhibit Tables Open
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Welcome and Keynote Address
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Panel of Peers Discussion
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: Colorado Manufacturing Awards Presentation
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm: Networking Reception
Please Note: **Registration closes on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 12:00** If tickets have not sold out, they will be available at the door on Thursday, April 30; however, attendees must be registered beforehand to participate in the B2B Networking Lounge. For additional information please contact Stephanie Wolff at 303-662-5207 or email@example.com