Most Popular Stories
- Best of CoBiz: Deadly dozen job search mistakes
- Best of CoBiz: Five quick acting lessons for sales pros
- Best of CoBiz: The business value of culture in a merger
- Top six ways to improve sales
- Personal finance lessons from “Downton Abbey”
- Lighten the load with kindness
- Passion is the fuel of greatness
Select a month to view events:
- --Choose Date--
March 30 - March 31
2015 Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference
Time: March 30: 12:00 am - March 31: 11:59 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency, Denver
Web Site: http://rmcgc.com/
The Premier Conference for the Middle-Market.
“Playing to win” means understanding your competition, knowing where to play, and developing a strategy on how to win. The Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference attracts over 700 attendees, including C-level executives, private equity professionals, investment bankers, and trusted business advisors who are focused on creating maximum value for middle-market companies.
Conference participants come with a results-oriented mindset: find deal flow, make connections that matter, and adopt successful strategies for business success. They come ready to play to win.
Daymond John Co-Star of the reality business show “Shark Tank” and Founder & CEO of FUBU Clothing.
Amy Van Dyken-Rouen is the 6-time Olympic gold medal swimmer and Hall of Fame inductee.
Events for 11/13/2013
November 13, 2013 - November 13
Media Skills Training Workshop: Don’t Become the Next Media Disaster!
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Location: The Wildlife Experience, 10035 S. Peoria Street. Parker, CO 80134
• Communicate With Confidence Under Pressure and Control Public Information.
• Learn What to Say and Not Say… in just 90 minutes!
• Learn Key Messaging Techniques for media interviews or business presentations.
Who Should Attend:
• CEOs, Senior Level Executives
• Public Relations Spokespeople
• Business Owners
• Board Members
• Executive Directors
• Communication Officers
• Elected Officials & Candidates
About the Speakers:
Esty Atlas is 4-time Emmy award winning broadcast writer, reporter, and producer. She has provided media training to upper management of Fortune 500 executives, managers, professionals and elected officials. She has worked with investigative journalists, editors, videographers and reporters in television news for more than 16 years in top U.S. markets.
Melanie Goetz, MBA, is a marketing consultant, speaker, author, public education specialist.