Most Popular Stories
Select a month to view events:
- --Choose Date--
March 30 - March 31
2015 Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference
Time: March 30: 12:00 am - March 31: 11:59 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency, Denver
Web Site: http://rmcgc.com/
The Premier Conference for the Middle-Market.
“Playing to win” means understanding your competition, knowing where to play, and developing a strategy on how to win. The Rocky Mountain Corporate Growth Conference attracts over 700 attendees, including C-level executives, private equity professionals, investment bankers, and trusted business advisors who are focused on creating maximum value for middle-market companies.
Conference participants come with a results-oriented mindset: find deal flow, make connections that matter, and adopt successful strategies for business success. They come ready to play to win.
Daymond John Co-Star of the reality business show “Shark Tank” and Founder & CEO of FUBU Clothing.
Amy Van Dyken-Rouen is the 6-time Olympic gold medal swimmer and Hall of Fame inductee.
March 30 - March 30
2015 Made in Colorado Manufacturing Forum
Time: March 30: 11:15 am - March 30: 6:00 pm
Location: McNichols Civic Center Bldg - 144 West Colfax Avenue Denver, CO 80202
You're invited to the 3rd Annual Made in Colorado Manufacturing Forum! MAKE IT WORK This highly anticipated event will showcase the achievements of the 250 Made in Colorado manufacturers and discuss solutions to issues challenging Colorado's manufacturing sector. Come ready to meet your peers, network, and be inspired with practical advice and key action items to increase revenue and achieve profitability goals!
- Exhibit Tables
- The ever-popular B2B Networking Lounge (for manufacturers ONLY)
- Panel of Peers Discussion
- Networking Reception
- 11:15 am: Registration Opens for Colorado Brewers
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm: Presentation and Lunch (for Colorado brewers ONLY)
- 1:00 pm: Registration Opens for Colorado Manufacturers
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm: B2B Networking Lounge (for Colorado manufacturers ONLY)
- 2:30 pm: Registration Opens for General Admission/Exhibit Tables Open
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Welcome and Keynote Address
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Panel of Peers Discussion
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: Colorado Manufacturing Awards Presentation
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm: Networking Reception
Please Note: **Registration closes on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 12:00** If tickets have not sold out, they will be available at the door on Thursday, April 30; however, attendees must be registered beforehand to participate in the B2B Networking Lounge. For additional information please contact Stephanie Wolff at 303-662-5207 or email@example.com
Events for 03/12/2014
March 12, 2014 - March 12
Savvy Social Security Planning Workshop for Boomers
Time: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: 44 Cook Street Suite 100, Denver CO 80206
An educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" has been scheduled for Wednesday March 12, 2014 at 11 AM. The workshop will be held at our office 44 Cook St Suite 100, Denver CO 80220. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Individuals may reserve space by calling 303-398-7031 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income