Nominations Open for 2018's Best Companies to Work For
A look back at ICC's 2017 program to celebrate the best in biz
After months of anticipation and fierce competition, ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult. unveiled the 2017 Best Companies to Work for in Colorado winners at the annual reception in November. The greatest companies live and die by their people, and while countless businesses strive to reach top employer status, only three winners were named in the small, medium and large company categories.
Despite the unique differences attributed to each organization, every finalist and winner had the following in common:
1. They listen to the marketplace and adapt when necessary for their customers
2. They know where they are going and are clear about mission and vision
3. They leverage consistency and have processes and structure in place
4. Their people are aligned, empowered, engaged and clear about what to do, why to do it and how to do it
After calculating culture scores, response rates by employees and each of the finalists submitted videos on why they should be named a best company, the public voted and the number of nine finalists was narrowed down to the list of three winners.
Awards were presented to:
1. SMALL: ADPERIO INC.
2. MEDIUM: ANTON COLLINS MITCHELL LLP
3. LARGE: GEOSTABILIZATION INTERATIONAL
ICC also presented “excellence awards” to three outstanding companies for their dedication to creating change, team orientation, and customer focus respectively: Go Alpine, Crestone Capital and National Corporate Housing.
Nominations are open for the 2018 Best Companies to Work For program now through May 18.