13 Moye White Attorneys Named to Colorado Super Lawyers 2018 List
Additionally, two of the honorees were selected to the Colorado Rising Stars 2018 list
Moye White LLP announced 13 of its attorneys were named to the 2018 list of Colorado Super Lawyers. The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers magazine, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The result is a comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The final published list represents no more than 5 percent of the attorneys in the state.
Two of the honorees were selected to the Colorado Rising Stars 2018 list, recognizing the state's up-and-coming attorneys. Rising Stars are considered attorneys 40 years or younger who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to this list.
Andrew Flynn is named to Colorado Rising Stars for the first time, while Erik Foster celebrates his 10th anniversary on the annual list.
The selected attorneys and their practice areas are:
- RANDALL G. ALT – REAL ESTATE
- J. DAVID ARKELL – CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION
- ERIK K. FOSTER – REAL ESTATE
- PAUL R. FRANKE III – BUSINESS LITIGATION
- WILLIAM F. JONES – CIVIL LITIGATION: DEFENSE
- DAVID A. LAIRD – BUSINESS LITIGATION
- ERIC B. LIEBMAN – BUSINESS LITIGATION
- JOHN E. MOYE – BUSINESS/CORPORATE
- LUCAS T. RITCHIE – SECURITIES LITIGATION
- CARRIE A. RODGERS – CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION
- EDWARD D. "TED" WHITE – BUSINESS/CORPORATE
2018 Rising Stars
- ANDREW T. FLYNN – GENERAL LITIGATION
- TIMOTHY SWANSON – BANKRUPTCY: BUSINESS
ABOUT MOYE WHITE
Moye White LLP is a business law firm serving clients throughout Colorado, North Dakota, the Rocky Mountain West, nationally and internationally. Moye White provides legal representation across a wide variety of transactional and litigation matters. The firm's attorneys offer strategic, team-oriented counsel to public, private and governmental clients in complex business and real estate transactions and disputes. As a Certified B Corporate, Moye White meets standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability. Moye White is a member of Ally Law, providing its clients with a reliable network of corporate law firms around the world. Contact Managing Partner Thomas List, at 303.292.2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.