Who Will Be Crowned ‘CEO Of The Year’ in 2022? — Meet Your Finalists
The winner of our 2022 CEO Of The Year contest will be announced on December 1st.
ColoradoBiz has announced the 10 finalists for our 2022 CEO of the Year, awarded annually to the head of a Colorado company who best exemplifies the qualities of leadership, vision, company success and community involvement. Nominees from around the state were judged by a panel made up of the magazine’s editorial board.
The CEO of the Year winner will be revealed and profiled along with the other finalists in the upcoming Winter 2022 issue of ColoradoBiz, slated for delivery to subscribers Dec. 1.
- Cory Kwarta — CEO of Swisslog Healthcare – TransLogic
- Bart Valdez — CEO of Ingenovis Health
- Kristi Alford-Haarberg — President and CEO at E2 Optics
- Grant McCargo — CEO and Co-Founder of Urban Villages
- Bill Henricks — President and CEO at AllHealth Network
- Gerry Agnes — President and CEO of Elevations Credit Union
- John Street — Founder & CEO of Pax8
- Elycia Cook — CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado
- Claudia Samuel — CEO of Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Seth Anderson — CEO of Weifield Electrical Contracting
In previous years, we’ve had the honor of featuring incredible business professionals, owners and CEOs during our annual ColoradoBiz Winter Print edition, and 2022 is no exception. Sure, being crowned CEO Of The Year is a special accolade that should evoke a sense of pride in every CEO that’s considered for this outstanding award. However, the ColoradoBiz staff feels just as honored to spotlight the incredible Colorado business community and the remarkable leaders that represent the entrepreneurial spirit of our Centennial state.
Curious about past candidates and winners of our CEO Of The Year award? Click here to access our digital catalog and discover Colorado’s most promising business leaders.